Answer the following 6 Simple Questions to determine whether or not your company needs to protect your Supply Chain against loss of assets and business income with Trade Credit Insurance, Trade Disruption Insurance and Stock Throughput Insurance:
- Do you use an outside credit reporting agency for third-party credit information (such as Dun & Bradstreet) for credit verification and credit decision support?
- Do you utilize bank working capital financing (such as a Line of Credit) to finance your operations? Do you ‘factor' your Accounts Receivable to finance your operations?
- If ‘yes' is your credit facility an asset-based Line of Credit secured by your Trade Accounts Receivable?
- Do you have ‘concentrations' of credit risks? Does any one customer account for more than 20% of your annual sales revenues?
- Do you sell to companies located outside the United States? Do you source your raw materials or finished products from foreign suppliers?
- Is your company required to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley regulations?
If you answered ‘Yes' to any one or more of these questions, your company is at risk of unexpected loss due to customer defaults and unexpected disruptions of your company's supply chains.